DEPOSIT & WITHDRAW POLICY
Trading in any investment opportunity that may generate profit requires FINANZA-INVEST clients to deposit money on their online account. Profits may be withdrawn from the online account.
Deposit to FINANZA-INVEST should be made from a source (e.g. bank account, credit/debit card, etc.).
Client should provide card/bank account ownership confirmation to avoid payments from 3rd parties.
For example, if client want to deposit using card, the card scan copy or card photo should be provided (read more about verification and AML policy). If client don’t comply with this policy, deposit can be rejected.
Please note that client’s account can be deposited with the amount different from what was sent because of the commission. The Company does not charge any commission it can be charged by payment system or bank. Please, find out more about commission on the deposit/withdraw page.
According to generally acceptable AML rules and regulations, client should withdraw funds only through the same bank account or credit/debit card or FIAT account that was used to deposit the funds and the same currency.
In addition, when you deposit or withdraw money for trading purposes using FIAT, you should be aware that additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Without derogating of the foregoing, FINANZA-INVEST may execute withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations.
Additional information and documents may be required to present from client during withdrawing process.
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Color copy of Credit Card used to fund trading account (Please show on the front the first 6 digits, the last 4 digits, name and expiration date. From the back please cover the CVV code and show the signature)).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
FINANZA-INVEST holds the security of documentation at the highest priority and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make FINANZA-INVEST a safer place to trade.
Funds appearing on Clients’ account may include agreed or voluntary bonuses or any other sums not directly deposited by the Client or gained from trading on account of actually deposited funds (“Non-Deposited Funds”).
FINANZA-INVEST may provide bonuses, which can be used according to the Trader Agreement. All bonus funds are fully belong to broker and considered as Non-Deposited (credited) Funds and can be canceled at any time.
To withdraw your funds you should follow several steps and rules below:
- Log in to your personal account.
- Click on withdraw option and withdraw your funds from trading account to the Bank Account.
- After processing of internal transfer is done, you can apply for the withdraw.
- Open withdraw funds tab and fill out the fields.
- If the additional documents are required, we contact you within one working day.
- When there are two or more active details, the withdrawal is carried out on any of the selected details in proportion to deposits.
- Withdrawing funds to bank accounts are possible only after depositing money through a bank.
- The Company does not charge any commission. Commission based on the beneficiary’s bank.
Refund and Return Policy
FINANZA-INVEST provides clients with a clear and transparent refund policy. In case you are not satisfied with our service level and in case you did not make trading, investing, conversion transactions, you can request a refund. We offer 100% refunds within 1 working day of the original service deposit. Your request will be reviewed within 5 business days. After one day, your deposit will no longer be refundable.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account